Seasonal Wine Merchandiser: Central and Southern, Maine
This position supports the retail sales division by eliminating out-of-stock conditions, enhancing the appearance of product and POS on the sales floor and upholding customer service levels at accounts. The Merchandiser is responsible for compliance of Company standards and policies within the assigned territory in all areas impacted by the sales department.
- Valid Maine driver’s license and safe driving record.
- Ability to understand verbal and written instructions.
- Physical ability to lift, pack out and rotate product on a daily basis.
- Exceptional interpersonal skills.
- Time-management skills and ability to work independently.
- Willingness to work within safety and customer service guidelines established at each account.
- Flexibility to work extended hours as needed, including weekends.
Physical Demands and Working Conditions:
- Regular and sustained periods of strenuous physical exertion requiring ability to lift, carry and position objects using proper body mechanics.
- Significant periods of time spent in a vehicle, traveling to accounts within assigned territory.
- Exposure to a variety of environmental conditions: weather, temperature, lighting and noise as determined by circumstances at accounts within assigned territory.